Tuesday, June 9, 2009

On the move

Its long time since i got time to write something , something on this blog. All these days I have been on the move and it has been tough to find time to write some thing .

However! Finally at comfort of writing something.

Large amount of things kept going on. Many biggies like general elections in India and other thing.

I always liked to discuss about elections and studied each and every thing about it. Stats, historical perspective of constituencies and so on.

Like everytime, this time too i kept on looking thing. This year my prediction was completely lost

Here is table what i predicted in these general elections    

UPA 223

Congress 180

NDA 170

BJP 120

My prediction went wrong badly about congress. However i felt congress is doing better in UP and this went right, though I thought it will get around 14-17 seats.

I thought BSP will be around 20 and it got 20 seats. I thought BJP could get more seats.

Well I have more things to say about results and that will be done soon.HowH

0 comments: